Why Buy in Dayton? From affordability to quality of life – there are a number of reason to consider the Dayton region.
Dayton, Ohio is known as the “Birthplace of Aviation” – the Wright Brothers grew up here, developing and testing their first airplanes – and for more than a century the region has consistently proven itself to be a hub for innovation.
The Dayton region is accessible to over 60% of the U.S. population in less than a day’s drive.
- Interstates I-70 and I-75 converge here along with other major state routes
- Easy traffic flow to and from the city center
- Strong rail infrastructure for shipping solutions
- Dayton International Airport
You’ll find that the people of Dayton are very welcoming and friendly. For those who have transplanted from other areas, we often hear that “Dayton just feels like home.”
With such a vibrant market, it may surprise you to learn that the Dayton area is one of the most affordable areas in the U.S. to make your home.
In addition to affordability, Dayton offers many reasons to relocate, including:
- cultural diversity
- nationally recognized school systems, colleges, and universities
- bicycle trails, water activities, neighborhood and metro parks
- performing arts programs, art museums, local philharmonic, children’s science museums